September 26, 2010

New purchase

We've wanted one of these for a long time. . . .
Alan patented an invention a long time ago (like before I met him so almost 10 years) and he randomly got a letter from the FCC or something like that that informed him that a class action suit had been filed against the company he went through to get his patent. His patent is totally legit but basically they had been charging way too much. So included with the letter was a check for X amount of dollars that paid for this. . . (the t.v. in case you are wondering. That's some random infomercial)Which brings this into my life. . . .
Peace and quiet. And sibling love. Thank you for existing Qubo. We love you and I need you. I probably use you more than I should but I sure get a lot more done with you around.

No comments: