September 26, 2010

We Love To Swim!

I cannot honestly tell you how many times we went swimming this summer. It was soooo much fun. And you can tell by this picture that the kids honestly love it. Isn't Jake's smile priceless?? He's such a stud! Gracie's pretty stoked too!
Snack time. . .
Getting brave and heading to the deep end. . .
I missed the actual shot but here's the story. Gracie's been getting brave and going under. So she'll plug her nose and stick her face in (I even got her to jump off the diving board the last time we went! No pics because I had to be there to catch her but she did it!) Well, Jake would copy her and plug his nose but right as he would stick his face in the water he would unplug his nose and open his mouth. And come up spluttering and coughing but cheesing it. These two love water!!
We can't wait for summer to be back!

No comments: