So last Monday I started Boot Camp at (ironically) Boot Camp 4 U - the routine? A 1 hour work out EVERY morning that totally kicks your butt and counting your calories in everything you eat. And in the first week my results: I missed 1 day (I was sick and Jake was up 1/2 the night, which could be why I wasn't feeling good) and I ate like a champ!! And. . . . . .
I lost 5 lbs!!! In one week! I was hoping to average about 3lbs a week so I'm off to a good start! Here's to another week!! Only 11 more to go! :)
5 comments:
way to go. I will have to get that routine after I have this baby.
Good for you, maybe I should join you!
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. Keep it up and then you can come over and help me wrangle my 4 kids with all of your energy!
yay for you! Well, I guess sooner or later you had to find a substitute for our daily walks :(
Go Mel! I'm glad it worked out for you to come see us and make it home in time. Woot. Woot. Way to go!
Post a Comment