April 18, 2010
Randomness
(This is the start of a long catch up process!!) So here's our winter in a nutshell :) - going clear back to DECEMBER!!! I don't even remember all the stories behind the pictures but here they are:
Like I said I don't remember the stories - apparently his tongue is blue and he's upset about it?? Your guess is as good as mine!! ha ha
ha ha this story is a good one!! So one morning it was bathtime so we were in the bathroom and I was undressing the kids and I get to Jake's diaper and I start pulling it off and I go crap! He pooped. But then I started looking closer and it wasn't poop. It was a medal. Like a you did a good job medal. Awarded to none other than our nephew Chase. lol what in the world? So I call up Grandma since that's where he'd been the night before and she was like it was the weirdest thing he was playing with it one minute putting it behind his head hiding it and the next minute it was gone! So the only conclusion was he dropped it down his neck and somehow made it behind the layers of his jammies, onsie and into his diaper. Weird.
Didn't phase him though!
He just looks like a stud here.

Yea!! It snowed and Dad said we could play in it with him!! (I hate snow) So here's our FREEZING cold adventure. . . .

We hadn't invested in snow clothes for Jake yet. He got a little cold.












Uncle Andrew came over one day (I don't remember why he was over. I remember my mom was with him but that's it) and out to play again. Funny the pictures look the same. I almost didn't catch that they were two separate events!


One last story for this post. Poor little Jakie touched the fireplace at the babysitter and got burned :( he had blisters on the pads of everyone of his fingers and then on the palm too. Poor kid. That was a little traumatic but the healed just fine and you'd never know he'd been burned!! (the pictures aren't very good of the wound)


We actually ended up going ice skating still that night for CBR's Christmas Party and he was sooooo good. A little tired but he had fun still. I somehow managed to not get pictures of that. I wonder if anyone has any? I guess I'll add that to my to do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment