The tree -
April 30, 2010
Its finally time for Christmas pictures!!!
Alright!!! Finally time for some Christmas pics ha ha!! If I wasn't using this for journal purposes I would probably just skip the last 4ish months but this is the only way I can keep track of stuff. Soooooo here goes! Christmas Eve presents are . . . . . . 





Jammies of course!! And of course no pictures of the kids in their jammies. Someday I'll have my ducks in a row.
The tree -
The annual sleepover - minus Jake he's not quite big enough yet for that. 
Presents, Presents and more presents!!!



Jake's breakfast. Yep, popcorn.







Using our presents. :) Gracie seriously disappeared after opening everything and this is how we found her! We video recorded her opening her leapster thinking she would react the best to that. Oh no, when she opened her make up she went NUTS! Santa brought me make up! He really brought me make up!! Stuff like that for like 5 minutes and after that nothing else mattered!!





Gracie wouldn't share so Jake's a little upset.
Not sure what this is from. He just looks cute.
The tree -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment