So for the Yearsley side of the family we usually do a Thanksgiving dinner the weekend before or after the week of Thanksgiving. This year it was the week before. And as always good times ;) and GREAT food. I honestly love Thanksgiving. Maybe its because I love food or that it is pretty dang close to my b-day (or on my b-day) or maybe its the time spent with family. I don't know but it sure is one of my favorite holidays. And since the chance of us seeing our Kaitlynn or Cody before Christmas is slim we also exchange presents!!! (The ones I was wrapping when we made Gracie's skirt.) So here's a few pictures of our fun. My only regret. . . . there's never enough time to visit or just hang and relax with the family (could be because of the two 3 year olds and two 16 month olds running around). Merry Thanksgiving?!?


This is my favorite!! Whenever you bust out a camera (and he's not cranky) he'll totally "cheeeeeshe" it up for you. It's the cutest.



Kaitlynn wasn't too happy that Gracie got the barbie and she got the hair flowers and clothes (I know who picked her present? But I didn't realize she didn't own any barbies (we're going to fix that :) ha ha) so ya. I'll do better next time :)

Plus I thought her shirt was super cute it was all sparkly and said princess or something cute on it. I really liked it!

I'm terrible and I don't remember what I got Cody . . . maybe some more clothes???


We had the color book colored by the time we were home.

Pictures are out of order :) ha ha sorry!


Thanks we love you guys!! And I always love family functions!! The laughter, the politics, and yes, even the drama because yes we are a dramatic family. . . .
11-21-2009
2 comments:
I haven't been on in a while so I catching up on your posts. I loved the shirts you gave the kids. Cody's was super cute too. I had to give the duck away. One of them was going to chuck it and break something. The string was too short to walk around with.
So I gave in and she got 4 or 5 barbies for Christmas. (Did you hear my dad tell me I was the worst mother ever?) However, I didn't let her open their packaging and they are sitting in a truck that is traveling the west coast. The sooner we find a house, the better their little lives will be. Thanksgiving was good. I concur.
I forgot to click that I wanted follow up comments so I just did it.
Post a Comment