December 15, 2009

Christmas time!!!

So my decoration for the year, that I bought myself. A new pre-lit tree!!! Yea!!! Thank you to all the good samaritan's that loaded it into my cart for me, and then into my car, and then into my house (3 different events, 3 different samaritan's) that's what Christmas is all about and thank you for your service. I can't even tell you how much I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!! Love it!! Here's our decorating :)





We have a small tree too that we let Gracie decorate as hers.
Everybody pose by the tree. . . ha ha

The finished product:Gracie's tree/dressermy other new trees!! I love them too!! the stairsthe pot shelf"locking" the doors so Jake can't get in.The tree minus the star (we hadn't bought one yet)
the stockingsthe mess when I went in to take a picture of Gracie's tree. And Jake's cute face telling me "cheeeeshe" see why I can't get mad at him?

11-27-2009

1 comment:

Christina and Jeremy said...

I love how festive you are. Will you come see me when I get a house and we can decorate it cute?