December 15, 2009

My Thankful post.

I know that this is late. Like a month. But better late than never right?? I seriously feel like the Christmas season started the middle of November and hasn't slowed down for a single second. My house shows it too. But oh well!! What do you do??? Which the mass chaos is the cause for the serious lack of blogging and then the mass blogs all in one day when the kids are asleep. Or one's asleep and the other's at preschool.

So my thankful list. (I suck at writing sentimental stuff so beware)

1. Alan. He is everything I could have asked for and more. I know that I tell everyone he's never around and my life is hard (which is the truth for certain weeks of the year and for those of you that have husband's that work 80 hrs a week or who work out of town you know it is hard) but he really is amazing and he is home as much as is possible. And when he is home he's awesome. Cleaning the house, playing with the kids, doing whatever! My favorite is when I get home at 2 on Saturday's and him and the kids are in their jammies still. It makes me laugh. He works hard to provide for us and I love and appreciate him for ALL that he does for us.

2. Gracie. What else needs to be said?? She is a crazy ball of love that keeps me on my toes. She gives the best hugs ever (only if your mom though) with arms and legs wrapped around you. She reminds you of whatever it is that you forgot. Like getting her a drink of milk. Remember mom? You silly you forgot! And the instant tears that can stream down her face like her favorite toy is lost and all you did was tell her she had to wear a different shirt. She is becoming such a kid and less of a toddler and our conversations are very entertaining to say the least. What an amazing little girl. (drama and all)

3. Jake. What a BOY!! He's a crazy ball of energy that keeps me cleaning!! He's so fun and so good humored (if not a little naughty) (alright, alright he is pretty naughty) and soooooooo boy balls and throwing things and making messes and pulling Gracie's hair. Such a boy. The problem is he's too dang cute to get mad at him. You just laugh. Even though he just took a mostly full box of froot loops and instead of eating them dumped them on the floor until you can get them from him and then starts dancing on them instead of eating them!! Seriously?? He's such a cute kid though and I wouldn't trade him for anything. My favorite things about him are his cute toothy grins, the way he holds his arms behind him instead of swinging them when he runs, and the look on his face right before he tackles you :)

4. My extended family. Mom/Dad, Mom/Dad in-law, Grandma's, Grandpa's, cousins, aunts, uncles all of you!! You guys are amazing and always bring a smile to my face.

5. My house. The place where I can build a home.

6. My job. I really love teaching dance and being a role model for those girls. And doing what I love. After 24 years I'm still not sick of it.

7. In a weird way. . . Alan's job. He's learned so much from it and had so many neat experiences from it. Its fun that he loves it. He liked working at Hill but he really LOVES this and the challenge. So I'm thankful for it because it makes him happy.

8. My computer. My relief from the world of reality.

9. Friends.

10. and so much more that I can't even think of so maybe I'll add to this as I think of them.

No comments: