December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!

So my b-day landed on a Monday. Which means work for both me and Alan. Yippee. On my way home from work I call Grandma to make sure the kids have been picked up to which the reply is "he just left" so I get home and the house is sparkeling clean. Cafe Rio is in the oven being kept warm and the kids are in bed. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the life!!! So we sit down take a picture of the creative wrapping job.
Me and the box (remember I just got home from teaching dance)
And out walks little Gracie. "I'm hungry mom" So we take a picture with her too.
And its an . . . . . . . itouch!!! Yea!!! I've needed a new ipod forever and if I'm going to get a new one why not a good one!! It is seriously the coolest thing ever! I love it!! And I use it almost every day!!! Awesome!! Then the other baby is crying in his crib. He must be hungry too. So we get him up too and both kids eat like they are starving and then back to bed and now its movie night!! Ghost of Girlfriends Past (I liked it. I know some didn't but I thought it was cute, not one I'll buy but cute) Good job babe!! An awesome birthday!! (and nice try on the kids. A for effort!) Love ya!!

No comments: