September 4, 2009
Continuing our update. . .
Summer means watermelons!!



Ok this one will have LOTS of pictures! Christina (my cousin) and I decided to meet in Pocatello for a little getaway with our kids and celebrate some birthdays. When we got there we hurried over to my Aunt Denae's parents house for a little horseback riding. Christina and Gracie were the only ones who throughly enjoyed it I think! Gracie actually got 2 turns and she kept telling Leonard to go farther or to go see the other horse. She was really enjoying herself and she asks me often if we can ride the horsies again.











This is my favorite picture. I know its a different one but I really am I fan!





Where there's dirt there's Jake.





A little park action:



A little bubble action:



And then some birthday action!! We celebrated birthdays - Jake and Cody's 1st!!! Kaitlynn's 3rd and Gracie just got presents cause I spoil her and I didn't want her to be the only one without a present!






This was our last night just hanging out. Jake thought he was pretty cool that he climbed in all by himself.


For the 24th of July our friends Kevin and Amber invited us to Pine View for a little R&R on their boat! It was sooooooooo much fun both kids had a really good time! And so did we! Thanks guys for the fun night!!









So this blur is me. That's what I get for having Alan take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids have grown! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment