Soooooo Alan's mom was watching the kids for us one night while we went to the temple and I had picked up Alan from work to go so we had two cars and he went to get the kids while I did a little grocery shopping and it took Alan FOREVER to get home. Finally he called and I guess about a half hour before we got there Jake fell in the bathroom and had bitten completely through his tongue. It hadn't gone through the sides so it was still intact minus the gaping hole in the middle and he had teeth marks in his lip and I don't know what it's called but the piece of skin from your top lip to like your gum was sliced to. He was jacked. The ask a nurse people said where it didn't come off there was no reason to stitch it and the best thing to do was to get him to sleep BUT whatever we did no bottle, binkie or sippy cup. Every time he sucked on something it would open right back up. Are you freaking kidding me????? How do I get an 11 month old to sleep without a bottle, binkie or sippy cup? It took awhile but he finally did get to sleep and these are pics of the next day. Its hard to see cause it was so far back but if you look close enough you can tell. And the crazy thing is how much better it looks and its only the next day. I wish we would've gotten a picture the night of so you could see the change. Crazy how fast!
Until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment