August 14, 2009

No more bottle. . .

Alright, playing catch up again. So on the 1st of July Jake drank his last bottle! Hallelujah! I hate bottles and formula! And since he has a big sister he has officially graduated to milk and the hard tipped sippy cups! I could just have him do the kind Gracie is using but they spill so I'll have to wait until he's a little bigger. So anyways, here's a couple pics of the last bottle. . . .
And while we were playing in the yard Jake discovered the hose. . .
and learned how to drink out of it :) He was waterlogged by the time we went in!

Alan thinks he's hot.
More swimming at Heidi's. We were going twice a week but its slowed down quite a bit. We actually tried to go today but Jake decided to throw up. Nice.Anyone with Yearsley blood has to plug their nose at all times.
I let Jake feed himself. Need I explain more?
Parade 2. I feel like we did a million parades this summer but it was really only 4 which was more than enough. This is Clearfield's. I am very glad that we didn't perform!
Tomorrow (or the next day) I'll do 4th of July! It has a ton of pictures to go through and I should've gone to bed a long time ago.

2 comments:

Georgette said...

Melenna--cute, cute blog! Thanks SOOOO much for inviting me to see this adorable family! Love you guys xoxo

Natalie said...

Cute Blog!! Love the picture of Alan:)
Natalie
PS I plug my nose too!