I have to go private :( I am so anti private because I admit I am a blog spy. But with Alan's business I guess our blog and private life pops up often on the google searches or whatever so for the safety of our family I've gotta do it. Please leave me a comment with your email and I'll invite you! (Even if your long lost friends!)
17 comments:
I like the new family pics! Is this a photo shop thing? I think you have my email address, but if not camisaari@msn.com
Add me, please. Thanks!
mickeyssparkplug@yahoo.com
k80morgan@gmail.com
let me know if you are up for a playdate!
sclemme@gmail.com
Joree2@gmail.com
jennyhorton8880@yahoo.com I understand I love your blog.
kmlimb@yahoo.com. I love checking in with you guys, and understand needing to go private.
Don't forget me!!
don't forget us!
mkend99@msn.com
aleeses@gmail.com
Oh man! I'm such a slacker! I haven't looked on my blog nor anyone else's in months!! I know! I'm such a loser! I'm glad I happened to catch your post about going private though! I'm afraid I missed Maria's and now I'm banned! So sad! :( Anyway my email is piperwolfley@yahoo.com I love your new family pictures! Oh wait! They might not be that "new" anymore! LOL! Either way, they're super cute! Your kids are getting so big!
jessicawach01@aol.com add us please! :)
Cute pictures at the top. clinttaylor@hotmail.com
NOOOOOO! I can't follow private blogs unless there is a trick to getting it on my feed of blogs. How will I see all the pictures? You will have to call and tell me when you update it since you played this crappy hand. :)
I am with Christina I have no clue what it even means so you will need to give me instructions if things are changing. My e-mail is snyearsley@hotmail.com
I love the family pictures they are so great. Hope you are having a great summer. Sorry we missed Jakes Party we were in Island park for the last week jsut got home last night. Love Natalie
i would like an invite!!
allie1229@gmail.com
make sure we're invited!
reesespieces05@gmail.com
Post a Comment