June 30, 2009

Part 2

Continued. . . . .
Jake's First Haircut!! He was the man before but now HE'S THE MAN!!! He looks so stinkin cute with his haircut! Pictures don't do it justice!I've been trying to get pictures of Jake walking and I haven't succeeded yet because he's too fast and is fascinated with the camera but here's what I've got so far.
We finally got Gracie a bike. It's a daily ritual to ride it!
More Jake:
K so this picture. . . Apparantly Jake threw up and then proceeded to roll in it. Sick. Gracie was yelling - Gross he barfed!! Gross he barfed!! Until we had it cleaned up.Gracie looked so cute for dress rehearsal I had to take some pictures. Lovin' the poses.
Swimming at Heidi's is our favorite!! And its so nice to get a sunburn once in awhile! Jake likes to sleep by the pool. Not really play at it :)We sooo need a new camera but I guess you can at least see what's in the pictures. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was sooooo pretty. And as always good times with the fam. (Both sides but I didn't get any pictures of my parents, brother, grandma. Oops)And then Sunday we get a text from Alan's sister Debbie and it says - Hey I'm getting married on Friday so here's a couple from the wedding. Again I didn't do a very good job taking any pictures! Congrats Deb!After the wedding we went up to Mountain Green for their community 4th of July party and Gracie had her face painted and the only way I could wash it off was to take pictures of it. So here it is!!
And then the Syracuse Parade and performance. Gracie's a cutie!! I had to wake her up for the parade and she was grouchy as ever! Here we come. . . . Alan didn't record the dance this time. Not sure why but oh well! He got some cute pictures. She faced the wrong way some of the time because her favorite teacher was in the back but she still did good.
Gracie and her friend Devree posed for the music to start on Barbie's Princess and the Pauper so they can dance along.And then yesterday we hit the Ogden Splash Pad for the first time. That was a ton of fun! Thanks for the invite Maria!! (Again I suck at taking pictures lately!)I'm not really sure what's with Gracie's poses but they're pretty cute and they make good pictures :) And Jake's just Jake! He's awesome and he's getting faster and faster at walking everyday! He loves to follow Gracie around and laughs like crazy when he's trying to catch her. And she just loves him to pieces! She even gets him out of naps sometimes. If I'm not on her she'll sneak into his room and play with him in his crib until I notice and Jake's in such a good mood I feel too bad to leave him in there so his naps get postponed a lot. He's almost one!!! Crazy!!! In exactly 30 days. Time flies so fast.

3 comments:

Joni and Kevin said...

Wow, you guys are super busy! It looks like your place is a lot of fun!

Couple things -

yelling at your 3 year old does not make you a bad mom... (at least I hope not 'cause otherwise I'm in trouble!)

We really enjoyed having Gracie at Christian's b-day party! Thanks for making the trip. He just moved up to a new class in school and has new little friends. One of them has Gracie's coloring (tan skin and brown hair) and the first day we went to the classroom she was sitting with her back to the door and Christian pointed to her and said 'look Mom, its my Gracie!'.

the Horton Hurricane said...

cute Jake, love her poses, I saw the float, and she is so cute on her bike!

Cami said...

Wow, quite the posts lady! You are busy! Jake is a mini Gracie, but boy version of course. They look very much alike! Alan made freezer jam?! nice!