June 30, 2009

Catching up

I think this could be my title every time I post. I always get so behind! I don't know how it happens but I do! So this is going to be several posts. Working backwards:

Ok, Gracie's kinda a pill to get to bed. She'll go in there just fine but then you can hear her walking around, playing with her toys singing to herself, asking for food (even though she just ate) or milk or juice. One night she was crying I don't want to sleep in my bed and I was done so I yelled at her (yes yelled I know I'm terrible) I said "I don't care where you sleep as long as its in your room!" and this is what we found. She's in her room.
Memorial Day BBQ for CampusBookRentals. We had a BBQ and a sweet game of baseball! Let the good times roll!


Jake's first encounter with a slide. In the end I think he liked it.Next, yet another trip to Boise. I went purely for selfish reasons. Ever since my cousin Amy died I just don't want to miss out on a family function. Cause you just never know. So my sweet cousin Callie was graduating (Congrats Cal Mal!) so I knew her sisters and a giant chunk of the family would be there so up the kids and I went and it was well worth the visit and as always. . . . we missed you babe!
Day 1 - Lucky Peak
We took my Uncle Gyle's boat out (Thanks! It was awesome!) It was so fun. The kids loved playing in the sand and the freezing cold water (and I mean freezing!) It really was awesome!(Poor guy played hard!)
Day 2 - Girls lunch, graduation
We had a girls lunch with the girls! It was fun to get away from it all and the food was delicious! (Good pick Chris!) and Callie's graduation! Again nice job Cal! And no pics from that day. Sorry!
Day 3- Birthday Party
It was Christian's birthday party he's now officially joined the terrible 3's! (J/K Joni he's a good kid! We love him!) and it had a little party too for the girls since everyone wouldn't be around for theirs. (Thanks for sharing your day Christian.)Christian driving the ladies around!
Gracie enjoying Christian's presents more than Christian. Sorry guys.
Happy Birthday Mom!! Somewhere in there was my mom's 50th!!! We had a little party at her house (just us and them) so she wouldn't know she was having not one but two surprise parties!! I'm terrible and I didn't hardly get any pictures. Seriously only one at the first one and none at the next. The first one was in Pocatello so her mom and dad could be there. And the second was at her house so all her friends could celebrate too! Surprise Mom! Ha ha :) We love you!!Alright, so Gracie's newest bed. Her doorway. Whatever. As long as you go to sleep I don't care.
Girls Day! Alan mowed the lawn and made freezer jam and I scrapbooked! It was awesome!
I tried to get a picture before church one Sunday cause my kids seemed extra cute. And it didn't work out so well but here's what I got.
To be continued. . . .

2 comments:

Maria said...

Cute pics friend! Looks like you guys have been busy. We need to do more playdates.

the Horton Hurricane said...

Brooke used to do the same thing Gracie did not wanting to sleep in her room(I would yell) so we would find her all over the house.

I saw you that Sunday morning out takling pictures of them they did look so cute.

Alan did a great job on Sunday.