September 22, 2009

South Weber Days (and more)

South Weber Days:
So we were in the South Weber parade (our float won 1st place!) and then we performed at the little carnival thing after (Gracie just cried and ran off) and then rode the rides!! It was a fun little carnival I thought.

Jake's favorite food: Corn on the cob!
KSL Channel 5 interviewing Alan.
Jake pushing the book cart at the office. He can push this forever!!

Go Morgan High! And the mini cheerleaders! Gracie would not doing anything at these practices so I finally bribed her (because I'm not above bribing my kids) with a new Barbie movie if she would just go out there!! And she did. But she JUST went out there. No dancing for her. She just stood there with her fingers in her mouth. Silly girl. But she did what we asked so she got her movie :)
FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL!!!!!

So Gracie is bi-polar, I swear!! All day long she would ask is it time for preschool? And I would tell her after lunch. And she would tell me "its time for lunch Mommy!" not yet my dear. But it was eventually time to go and I thought she looked precious :) so we get there and guess what?! Tears from the little stink!! And me pulling her off of me and shutting the door. No real good pictures of her there.
Had to get one of Jake in there.
Yes this is how I left her.

Now she is a big fan! When I ask her how she wants to do her hair her response lately is curly EVERY time! I thought it was odd but nothing too crazy until I was doing her hair today and she said "when I get to preschool I'm going to see if Ms Melinda's hair is curly too" so apparently she wants to be just like her teacher! And whenever we play school she gets to be the teacher Ms Melinda :)

So a few weeks ago my great-uncle Robert Matthews passed away and Jake and I went to the funeral. While I was there I decided to get some pictures of my other great-uncle's that were there.
Uncle AlanUncle MelvinAnd sweet Jake!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Friend it looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. We really need to get together. I'm glad Gracie is liking school.

Bentleys said...

Gracie and Brielle need to get together they sound so alike! :) Love the pics of Jake and his corn! :)