September 8, 2009

July 31st = Fair/Birthday Party

So I was thinking to myself when I woke up on the 31st. We'll just take today easy. Plenty of time to clean the house and get the kids ready for Jake's party but then Tammy sent me a text and said come to the fair with us! And I am so glad we did both kids had such a good time!! Gracie asked for a week or so after to go back to the fair. She liked petting the animals and eating the treats! :) Jake was a fan of the animals too! The one goat tried to eat him and the stroller!As you can tell most of our time was spent at the animals. Gracie kept asking to go back to see the cow that was pooping (yes we did see that) and the pig peeing on the other pig (nice huh?) but it was seriously fun!!! and hot.

One year ago. . . . .




. . . . . . JAKE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!! I can't believe he's 1!! It went by so fast!! So as usual we had a party and Alan once again decorated the cake. He's so good! Jake was super good and social trying to beg food off everyone. Happy Birthday baby!!!
Alan decorating the cake
Waiting for food and lovin' the balloon!
People!!!
Presents!!!
Tage liked wearing the helmet better than Jake :)

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Jake! Happy birthday to you!!!
I think he liked the cake just not the mess because he was eating it pretty alright til it go all over his hands!

Birthday stats:

Healthy and Happy!!
20.5 lbs
(I can't remember the rest. I know I'm terrible)
but he loves to eat and he loves to be wherever Gracie is! (much to her dismay) and he is seriously the most easygoing baby EVER!!!

A late present. . .

A funny picture. . .

and another parade!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Cute pics friend! Looks like a good time at the fair. That little Jake is too cute.