November 1, 2010

30 days of Thanksgiving - Day 1

I'm totally copying this from my friend Katy but I have to. I need to remember the good (I've been a debbie downer lately. Trying to work on it!) So the thing I am most thankful for today is the Book of Mormon. Alan and I are more than half way with it (we are on track to finish it by the end of the year still! Just have to read a few extra pages here and there). This is the first time, for me, reading more than just one page at a time. The stories actually make sense and you can see the messages there and I'm really loving it. (I know. I don't usually get all churchy. But I'm allowed to once in awhile right?) So, I am truly. honestly. grateful.

1 comment:

Cami said...

This is a great idea! it makes me less negative and worrisome (sp?) when I think about the things that I have been blessed with too.
miss you guys!
Cute post of thankful for Gracie. She is beautiful! I love that she is called CC!