So I'm not dead, or sick, or pregnant, or anything. Just InSaNeLy busy. I'm not exactly sure what is causing my business or lack of organization over the last couple weeks. I've been attributing it to my boot camp. I started that again. Heck, its been almost a month ago. Wow. Time sure flies. So when you don't go to bed til 11 and you get up at 5:20 a nap becomes a necessity. Which I used to use that time for things like: oh, say blogging. . . or cleaning. . . . or organizing. Which leads me to the embarrassing pictures.
Really? How does that much stuff even fit on one counter?? (Gotta love Cafe Rio though! Personal favorite!)
This pic is kind of dark. Not sure why. We bought a new camera awhile back and I'm not a huge fan of it. In fact I strongly dislike it. But it will work for a couple years. So over the last month there has been a whole lot less cleaning, organizing, blogging and fun stuff for me. I'm hoping to get my bad habits in check and get to bed on time so I don't have to take a nap and I can actually get something done. Because as of right now I would be MORTIFIED if any of you came over and saw this mess!
2 comments:
Oh friend, you're totally not the only one whose house looks like that! I love your updates, you are looking super fantastic by the way :)
It is hard to just let things go and nap! I get it! I do the same thing. Should nap but don't.
I wish I could go to boot camp too! Sounds like fun!!!!
Post a Comment