November 2, 2010

Thankful - Day 2

Today I'm thankful for this cute face. . . .She is the craziest, funniest, funnest, lovingest (is that a word?), moodiest, girliest girl. She makes me crazy. She makes me fuming mad. She makes me want to hug and kiss her and never let her go. She is her own person with her own personality. And a little spitfire. Very independent but dependent at the same time. She is talented and is already showing signs of becoming a great dancer and tumbler. She loves skirts and frills and finger nail polish. She hates to have her hair done. She likes to pick out her clothes (which is sometimes VERY scary). She'll tell you "I'm cute huh mom?" and "that is so frickin' crazy" She's a nut! And keeps us on the very tops of our toes!! Thankful for you today C-C (that's what Jake calls her).

3 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

What a great idea! I agree we need to remind ourselves of the amazing things in our life. She is such a cute little thing and she sounds a lot like Barrick. SO FUN!!

Maria said...

I love that little miss gracie! She is just the right amount of feisty! BTW I say yes to date night!

the Horton Hurricane said...

I really love this idea about being grateful! you are such an awesome lady (even if you did steal it)
For sure we will get you some dates for Brooke and I want to see your team also. I will look into Brooke doing a solo at one of those competitions!