October 10, 2013

January in a nutshell

Like I said before, January is such a random blah month I'm just putting everything in one post. :)


 We had our first tumbling competition. . . .

She's just CUTE!
 We lost our first tooth!!!! - January 2nd :)

 Brighton thinks she's a rock star :)



 Batman got to dress up for Halloween. . .

 As you can tell they were in a weird mood.
 She's got awesome bed head going on!
 It snowed. A lot.




 Sunday naps are the best!
 I wasn't kidding when I said it snowed. A lot.

 Grandma had back surgery and had to do some rehab stuff so we went to visit her!
 B had to help push.
 Some self pics :)


 A trip to Arctic Circle. Yum! (ha ha that was sarcastic)



 I promise I do her hair. She just takes it out way before the day is over!

 A tired, sick baby!

 Or 2.

 Some baking to help pass the long cold days!
 You give this baby a capri sun and strap her in her high chair and you may get some work done :)


 Until she starts rubbing her hair in it. Then you've created a little more work for yourself.

 She loves loves loves to play in our shower while I get ready.
 Helping momma out with some cleaning.

 All tuckered out but still holding on for dear life. Yes, sometimes I do drive like a race car driver.


 She's just so fun! 

 And more snow. Alan was out of town too. Lucky me to be snowed in!


Oh! But wait! I have amazing neighbors that came and dug me out!!


 Alan's car after sitting at work one day.



 Another tumbling competion 7th on double mini. . . .
 Which wasn't last place just so you know :) close but not quite!

 And 1st place on floor!!!!!





 Hooray for January being over!!!!!! On to some funner months!

No comments: