September 6, 2013

November 8th, 2012 - Happy 1st Birthday Party Miss B

Wow. 1 already :( How on earth did that happen???? Oh, it makes me oh so sad. My baby isn't going to stay a baby very much longer at this rate. So I didn't cut/edit out any pictures (unless they were blurry and worthless) I want to remember her birthday.

We ordered pizza for the kids. . . 


And Cafe Rio style burritos for the big people. (My oh my can I say Delish?!?! Dang good job on the food if I do say so myself!)


Lots of food, fun, family, friends and presents!!

She is such a cute sweet baby!



















Hello!



B's cupcake. . . .
















And the cake. Which Daddy made of course :)




Mmmmmm


Part of the decor was a bunch of wallet size pictures of Miss B in the shape of a 1 - I thought it turned out good! It was better looking in real life because you could actually see the pictures!








O
Oh how I wish I was better at taking pictures. The finished table production looked good too! It had a banner of her pictures month to month that I've been posting. I picked a favorite out of each month and hung them in order (You can kind of see it in one of the pictures) I kick myself that I never get the pictures I want!! Dang it!

Anyways. Happy Birthday Miss B! We love you dearly and are so grateful you are ours!!!

No comments: