September 18, 2013

A Little Getaway - November 13th and 14th, 2012

So we had this big trip planned with some of our favorite people (Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Ken, Aunt Tammy and Kids). It was a big trip. Disneyland for a few days and then to a beach resort in Mexico. Sounds fun huh? Welllllll, some stuff happened at Alan's work and Alan and Ken couldn't take the time off. Dang. So we had to improvise. Thanks to KSL deals (love them!) we got a 2 bedroom suite up in Park City and Tammy and I took the kids to play for a couple days :)


This was our morning - homework, Legos and m&m's for breakfast :)

 Nobody seemed to mind much :)

After school it was off to play! Miss B waddling through the rooms. Isn't she the cutest?
 At the pool. It was a half indoor/outdoor pool. And being that it was November the half outdoor made the half indoor COLD! B didn't mind for awhile.
 The big kids preferred the outdoor hot tubs. Can't say that I blamed them.




 Playing with Aunt Tammy!



 Brrr! We were cold and tired!
Movies and snacks :)

 The next day we went to see Wreck It Ralph. Cute cute show! And Miss B did great! I was a little concerned. She can be crazy busy sometimes!



 


 Walking to the car. Or lunch. I can't remember :)

 And then party back at the room!
It wasn't quite Disneyland or the beach but it was a lot of fun!

No comments: