September 29, 2011

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Ok so I know this is completely random but seriously this stuff is amazing. Like unbelievably amazing. The only place you can get it (that I've found so far) is Ace Hardware and its pretty expensive like $9 for this little bottle (its little I promise) but it is a MIRACLE worker. Especially if you have little kids and like white shirts. It gets ANY stain out. Old stains, new stains, dried on stains. For example - Jake and spaghetti sauce on a new white shirt (ya I wasn't thinking ok? Give me a break I'm pregnant and I don't have all of mental capabilities working) anyways spaghetti completely gone. Fry sauce? Gone. A weird grease like stain (probably chap stick. You know how your husband leaves it in his pocket and you wash and dry it before you realize it?) it was on a maternity shirt I pulled out (so the stain was seriously like 3 years old) spray and wash and it was gone. For reals. Like all gone. Like this stuff is amazing. You can use it on carpets and other stuff too but I haven't tried it yet although I do have a red kool aid stain that's been around for awhile I need to try it out on. Anyways I highly recommend this expensive little bottle of magic!!

No comments: