September 29, 2011

Jake's First Day of School!!

Jake wants to be sooo big and go to school like Gracie but unfortunately because of his size and his birthday we're going to hold him back and start him later so I didn't want to put him in preschool this year and pay for 3 years of preschool and get him bored before he even starts but my neighbor decided to do a "joy school" you know the ones where the mom's do all the work and rotate turns? Which I thought perfect!! Then he gets some school but not enough to get him bored before he really even starts. So this is Jakey's first day :)

Isn't he the cutest??

He was soooooo excited to go kept asking me if it was time to go yet if we could go now that is until we got there. LOL and then he cried and cried. The weirdest part was it was a friends house he goes to often enough he shouldn't have been crying little stink but whatever. When I picked him up he was totally happy and told me all about it and was loving it :) On the way home he peed a little bit in his pants (nothing crazy just enough to make him damp) which needs mentioned because when Dad asked him later how school was Jake replied "I cried and peed my pants" lol silly kid.

No comments: