March 24, 2011

Guilty

So I'm finally getting around to getting my pictures organized. My laptop was crashing awhile back (like August I think?) and so I backed everything up and was spoiled rotten and got a new laptop (a MacBook. The best thing ever!) and transferred my pictures to it. Well I didn't realize but I was also transferring pictures to our iMac as well. So I now have pictures in 3 different places, with lots of duplicates and unsure if I've scrapbooked or whatever. So today and the last couple I've been trying to consolidate. Well all of my 2010 pictures are on my MacBook and while switching around I noticed all of my 2011 (so far) are on the iMac. Well. This is where the guilt comes in. Remember awhile back when I said my camera was out of commission and sent to be fixed. Well, they don't fix our type of camera. . . . they just give you a new one. HOORAY!!! Well it still sucks. (this is from last week and we've only had the camera back for a couple and Alan's had it at work the whole time. So really one of the first times using it)
(we're not even sitting that far away from these two cuties either time. Ridiculous huh?)

So now I'm suffering through it. (Maybe its user error I don't know) but because of this I have hardly ANY pictures of my kids since Christmas. And even then I didn't take a ton because they all turned out yellowee (is that a word). All I have pictures of is my organizing quest. How sad is that? (although in my defense it was because I didn't care about the quality of the picture since it has nothing to do with my kids) So now that my crime has been revealed in my quest to be organized I am really rather sad about it. Did any of you know that Jake's potty trained? Ya, he is. Has been for over a month. Do I have any pictures? No. Not a single one. I know there's other events missed. (St.Patrick's Day, Alan's B-day) and its too late now. I. Am. The. Worst. Mom. Ever. (and am now saving up $$$ for a new camera)

1 comment:

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

You're not the worst mom... Sometimes I think, "I should get the camera", then I don't, then the moment is gone. Sad, but true.