March 4, 2011

Day#19,20 and 21.

I'm doing this last project as 3 days because it was horrendous and huge and I still don't have all the after pictures because I need Alan's help to put a couple of hooks and stuff up but here goes the long awaited pantry. . . . .
Before. . .
My help for the next couple days. . .
Sometimes they like each other.
Monkeys!

Jake kept saying "up high mommy"
The mess. . . .
Oh boy, was it ever a mess.
That pantry can hold A LOT of stuff.
See there's still more.
Cleaning time


Ahh sparkly!
The paint crew.
She was such a good helper. A little over zealous but she had a ball!

Coat #1 (notice I didn't paint above the top shelf?)


Ya it bit me in the butt and I went back and painted it. Made a WORLD of difference. I went from nervous to LOVING it!
And the finished painted product.



See the nail holes above the birds? Ya still working on that part.
Look proof that stuff is put away. There's my counters!!!

Ok, so I love, love, love, love, love my pantry. It is beautiful! And best of all. . . . Alan loved it too (oh, I think I forgot to mention he was out of town and unaware the whole time, ya that's how I roll. Sorry honey!) Tomorrow he said he'd hang my stuff up so I'll give a complete after shot. You are going to be amazed!


P.S. This took me from Thursday to Tuesday to finish. Which is the reason I did it for days 19, 20 and 21. But don't worry. I'm still tackling this(it actually got partially tackled when I went looking for more blue painting tape that I know we have somewhere. Looks much better but not anywhere near where I want it to be)

and this(I bought a couple of baskets for it today!)

and this
I'll keep you updated!

No comments: