November 29, 2009

Halloween Part 5!!!

The last of Halloween. So the day before Halloween was our trunk or treat which was pretty fun. I think the kids were getting kind of sick of their costumes by this point :) but I do feel like I got my money's worth!! I didn't get any pictures we were in a serious rush. I don't remember what for though. But on Halloween we went trick or treating in Mtn. Green and the kids had a good time. I think Gracie was a little done with the whole thing she just wanted to ride most of the time and didn't care a whole lot about knocking on doors and getting the full size candy bars or the cans of pop people were handing out but oh well. It was a good time! Thanks Ken and Tam for letting us crash your party like usual :)

No comments: