May 3, 2009

Jake 9 months and Gracie 3!

So this is just a quickie before I forget everything! We took Gracie and Jake to the dr at the same time for their appts. Gracie was 31lbs and 36in. And she was good as can be! So I know this is probably to much information but they totally needed a pee sample from her. Are you kidding me?? Cause ya I got to hold the cup. Sick I know. But she had good aim! :) LOL!! And they said she had 20/30 vision but I don't really trust the way they did that. But it is possible because my eyes are terrible!And she had to get a shot and she was kinda excited about it (she's so wierd. Total hypochondriac she loves medicine and going to the doctor. She went once with me where I had to get blood drawn and has been intrigued ever since) and they laid her down and you could tell she kinda got nervous with that but I just held her hands and was talking to her and when the nurse gave her the shot she kinda scrunched her eyebrows like hmm that felt wierd but she never cried and loved the fact that she got to wear a bandaid! Jake was 18lbs 14oz and 27 1/2 in and good as ever!And same thing good as can be! AND the biggest news yet. . . . . Jake took 3 steps today!! He balances forever on his own. Poor kid wants to walk so bad its not funny so he can chase his sister around. He crawls after her as fast as he can. He just loves her. It's the cutest!
Gracie showing off her shot.

2 comments:

Joni and Kevin said...

I can't believe Gracie liked the Dr! That is so cute. Christian recently caught Strep (and didn't have to get a shot) so he still likes the Dr. too. He spent the next couple days telling everyone how the Dr. made him feel better. :)

Cami said...

That is a little weird that she likes shots. Crazy that Jake is 1 lb from sitting forward in the car AND walking, kind of. We miss you guys. Hope work is going well for both of you!