Melenna, Christina, AmyI've already posted this picture before but it's the best one I've got. I'm not an eloquent writer or even a good one but I'll do my best. Amy you were taken from us all to soon and I'm going to miss you more than you know. There is so much I would have said and done had I known you were going to be taken from us so soon. But I can't now and its opened my eyes to really let the people you love know it each and every day because you just never know who's going to be taken and when. There's no sense in asking why because there's no answer until we meet again so we will go on and we will be strong for you but know that we love you and you are dearly missed already.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29056352
My cousin Callie found this poem. It fits us perfect right now.
"You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29056352
My cousin Callie found this poem. It fits us perfect right now.
"You can shed tears that she is gone,
or you can smile because she has lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her,
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday,
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her only that she is gone,
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and close your mind,
be empty and turn your back.
Or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on."
6 comments:
Melenna, this breaks my heart. I know we don't talk very often, but I still think aboutyou all the time. I definately have you in my prayers and thoughts. I agree with you on making sure to tell the people that mean a lot to you that you love them, I have been thinking about that a lot lately. Hang in there and remember to think about the good times. Love ya!!
Why did you use that pic? I'm sure you have a better one. :)
I am sorry! I don't know what happened, but thank you for the reminder of letting people that we love know it! I forget to far too much! Keep your chin up!
Melenna I am so sorry for you loss. Keeping you and your family in our prayers!
I am so sorry for your loss. What a horrible thing =( You guys are in our prayers!
That is so sad. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It really makes you stop and think... We need to get together more. I miss you guys. You are in our prayers. Everything will be alright. Love you!
Post a Comment