Alright so a month ago Jake turned 6 months! Half a year. Crazy. Time goes so fast. So anyways stats on Jakers.
16lbs 10oz25 inches (he's a shrimp)
and he looked perfect!

Things he's doing . . . .
Sitting,
spinning in circles,wishing he could walk,
he's obsessed with his toes!
he had his first ear infection,
started saying da da da.
He seriously is a stud! He's such a good baby. Within the last couple days he had another tooth pop through (poor kid) and its like his eye tooth so he's so going to be a total snaggle tooth! At least he's got a good personality!Awhile ago we went with Tammy and Ke'nia and their preschool group to Doug and Emmy's and rode the frontrunner!!! It was a fun and tiring day! We rode from Layton to Salt Lake (and back obviously) it was pretty sweet! Here's some pics!









Gracie once again decorates the baby . . .
He didn't seem to mind though. :)Alright onto other life. Amy's funeral was amazing but probably the hardest thing we've had to do as a family. I was so impressed with her brothers and sisters as they were able to hold it together and speak about her and her short time with us. I seriously don't know what else to say about it. It did bring our family closer together and the hugs came out in force which in turn brought the tears out but we've all survived so far and our prayers are still with her parents and family as they have to deal with the aftermath of everything. We love you guys! And thanks to all my friends who've sent texts and all that that I haven't got back too I did get them I just haven't had a chance o be a good friend and respond! Thanks for your love and support!
Other than that I think I may start having a little time to be social again so if your up for a playdate so am I!!! And I think that's it!! Until next time :)


6 comments:
I am so glad things went well with the funeral it is so hard to face a trial like that especially with someone so young. We went through the same thing a couple of years ago so I know how you feel and know that you are in my thoughts. Also I can't believe Jake is 6 months he is such a cutie and getting so big!
Also love the new hair color it looks so great!
I love all of the cute new pics. I am sure Gracie had a grand ole time on the train! Jake is so darn cute. It is moments like having laundry baskets on babies heads that having a camera on hand is a good thing. Good for you! Glad to hear that life is getting back to normal for you! We miss you and look forward to seeing you.....hopefully sooner than later!!!
My parents found RT for 129.00 to SLC!!! Good through next Jan. I am trying to talk Patrick into going...we need something different. Call me sometime!!!
Cute kids and great times!! Your so good at the picture thing!
Cute post! I love all the pictures of Jake. He may be short be he is developing very fast. Sitting up already and saying da da da. That is so neat. What a little cutie. It looks like you had fun on the front runner. I've never been. Lots of fun!
What is this "front runner" thing? I am totally jealous of all the pictures and updates of your kids. Can you come here and do that for me? Actually, maybe we'll come there. :) I hope that you are feeling better. I hope my kids didn't cause you your illnesses. I would have to be committed if they got sick during that time. Maybe even now. I hope you are doing well.
Love ya.
Post a Comment