What makes this so fun for my mom is she is DEATHLY afraid of heights. Ha ha ha ha not sure why she wanted to do this. But she did! We have proof! (I'm pretty sure she loved it too!)
Alan, Jake and I were next! (Gracie chickened out on us. We're learning she's a little bit of a fraidy cat on some things. Wicked at Lagoon? No problem. Fish in the ocean? Big problem.)
Jake, and his half painted Spiderman face, he was all about it!
It was pretty alright. I probably wouldn't spend money to do it again.
The view from up there was AMAZING! It was so pretty. But after a few minutes I was feeling a little blah. (I leaned over and told Alan - If I didn't know any better I'd think I was pregnant) So I was more than ready to get down. Nothing like getting a little sea sick in the air!
Sorry picture overload. But the view and the ocean there was just so stinkin' pretty!
Coming in for a landing!
Then (of course!) we had to play at the beach! There was this super cool boat that was selling fresh produce. It was pretty rockin'!
It was formal night for dinner that night. I wish I would've taken a picture of me and Alan!
And of course our nightly friend!
Such a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment