Day 3 - Welcome to Barbados! What a day!!
Today we are headed snorkeling! Alan loves snorkeling. I had never tried it. Kids had no preference one way or the other when we started out.
We started out on this beautiful beach. . .
Hopped on this boat (kinda scary actually)
And off we went!
This was our crew.
Jake wanted to eat the bread rather than feed it to the fish.
I didn't really love snorkeling. I think I may need to practice before I try it again. Pretty sure I swallowed an insane amount of salt water. Ugh it makes me gag even thinking about it now!! The kids didn't love it either. Alan was a pro (as always) we had a hard time getting Gracie into the water and then when we finally got her in the water our guy was like look a stingray. And I swear in no time Gracie was back in that boat! It was pretty funny. She swims super fast apparently. The guys also enjoyed throwing the fish food in right by where I was at so that I would squeal and get away. Oh it was awful! All those slimy fish swimming right by me. Touching me! UGH!! It was gross! And it wasn't just one or two fish. It was like 20 or more! Scary.
And of course if we are at a beach we better stick around and play for awhile!
And here's our friend for the night!
The eyes were always blue paper. We had long conversations about how long it took them to punch all the eyes out with a hole puncher. And the poor sucker that would do it!












No comments:
Post a Comment