Oh and one random cute one of my shopping buddies :)
January 10, 2013
Oh my heavens.
I can't believe how far back I need to go catch up :( It makes me sad. I'm sad that my life is so crazy that I can't take the time to journal about it. So much happens that I will never remember. I ran out of space was my biggest issue and I'm so cheap I didn't want to pay for more. That's what I loved about the whole blogging world is that it was free. So I finally got my act together for a day or two and got my blog book made up of my first year of blogging. It came and I love it. I can't believe how amazing it is. And it opened my eyes that I really do need to keep better documentation of our lives. Because they are passing so quickly. So here's to catching up!! (Story of my life!) Ok, this summer we were lucky enough to get into swim lessons at our awesome neighbors house. The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE to swim (as you all know!) so they were stoked!
Oh and one random cute one of my shopping buddies :)
Oh and one random cute one of my shopping buddies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment