October 1, 2012

Entrepenuer of the Year

Can I just tell you how insanely lucky I am? I've made a lot of crazy choices in my day. Some good some bad. But Alan was by far my best choice. Ever. I don't know how I got so lucky. But I did. And can I just tell you that this was one of the funnest nights of my life! We knew for a long time that Alan was up for this award. Super cool. Well it was a formal affair so there was dress shopping and tux shopping and shoe shopping ohhhh so much fun (I actually found my dress on sale in the first 3 I tried on. How super cool!) And then it was like red carpet affair at the Grand America. (We decided to make a night of it and stay the night. It was cause for celebration whether he won or not.) So much fun. It was so fun to watch him actually be nervous too. We didn't know who he was up against until we got there but it was some tough competition. The Steal Network (babysteals, kidsteals ever heard of them?) I can't remember the other name. It was the company that does all the candle stuff that copies scentsy in Walmart. So they are in every walmart. EVERY single one. Poor Alan was so nervous. Everybody kept telling him don't worry you got this, you got this but he was going no way.... seriously these are some big hitters (Costa Vida was one) Deer Valley. Insane. And he won. He did it. It was a magical night! Sooo much fun! And now we leave for the national level one in California in a couple of weeks! Hooray for Disneyland!




Congrats Babe! You earned it!

No comments: