Then on to Honolulu!!!! October 23, 2011
Hawaii Day #1
We are ready!!! (Don't mind the double chin, just remember I'm 7 months pregnant k? Thanks)
We picked Grandma and Grandpa and their stuff up about 8:30 am
and headed to Salt Lake City International Airport where we boarded the shuttle to the airport.




Once at the airport we met up with the Ken Martin Fam and then we waited

and waited and lined up
and FINALLY got on the airplane.

First stop. San Diego for a 2 hour layover. Blah. Time actually went fast with a nap
or two, some lunch and watching the giant airplanes take off.
Then on to Honolulu!!!!
Where we arrived at 7:00 pm their time (which would be ohhh like 11:00pm our time which made for some tired pretty babies)


These were on the bus to the hotel in Honolulu you can tell by the first one they were thrilled ha ha. Mom and Dad were thrilled to be there though!!! For traveling all day with 12 people all the kids did AMAZING. Like on the verge of being considered angels. No seriously. I still can't get over how good they were. I'm sure it helped having cousins around all the time to entertain but I thought for sure we were going to see meltdown after meltdown and we didn't see one. Wow.
Then on to Honolulu!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so fun, you all look so great!!
Post a Comment