December 22, 2010

The Martin Family Vacation :)

So off we went on another journey to the great place of Island Park!!!! Have I ever mentioned that that place is my favorite? Cause it is. We got off to a late start (but what's new?) And this was the moon on the way. We were passing Rigby (I think) Doesn't it look like an orange slice?





Of course we gotta go ride!

K so Jake is out cold right here. . .
Good thing Uncle Ken is soft and cuddly :)

He slept for over an hour like this (we were headed up Sawtell Peak and he slept most of the way).
I love this picture of Grams and Gracie running :)
How far can you see?
Best friends :)




Group shot!


A little too close to the edge for mom's sanity. Can you back away please? Who's idea was it to throw rocks anyways?
Ke'nia learned how to drive and rode around the circle for hours! Gracie tagged along too. (Look really close at Gracie's helmet she put it on herself)
When do I get to drive? I know how to start these bad boys!
Pure joy is this little mans face.

Always gotta see the fish!

Oh I am sooooo dirty!
Wait! We're missing someone!
Oh, there he is :)


We decided to float the river. Late in the afternoon. The coldish afternoon. Didn't get any pictures of us and the boats but got some sweet ones of the Elk that were oh, too close for my comfort.



That's a big 'un







Really how many pictures can you take of some elk? Where's the people at? (Alan had the camera)
Everyone was frozen when we got done. It sure turned cold on us and no one was dressed for it!

Yellowstone!!!
Another big one!
Look how close those idiots get.

Geyser basin (I think. It was smelly and steamy so that's what I'm assuming)






The Ken Martin Family kids. I wonder why they won't look at me?
Ahhh here we go. The whole clan. Cute family picture!








Why is throwing rocks so fun?


Cute girls :)


Grumpy face...
Peek. . .
a boo!!!


She's gonna blow!!!





The end.

No comments: