There's nothing I love more than hanging out with my kids. (Well, most days. You all know how it goes right?) Especially if I can do it one on one. I love to go on the field trips so when the Zoo field trip rolled around I signed myself up! Even though it was cold and rainy it was a fun day!

She loved the insect wall. She stayed there forever! And showed any of her friends that walked by!
We were paired with a cute friend of hers (Raliegh?)
The Lego animals were super cool!
And the polar bear. Oh. My. Gosh. He was so fun. He kept coming up to the window like this and then he'd flop on his back swim away and then come back up from under the water. So fun and entertaining!
Then the cute bears were frolicking around too.
Such a fun day at the zoo! Glad I got to spend it with my baby!!













No comments:
Post a Comment