So after a couple of years of Alan having to go to New York often. Like once every month or couple months. I FINALLY got to go!!!Hooray!!

And across the street from Julliard.
We went to the Museum of Modern Art (or in New York language the MOMA) In reality it sucked. Ha ha it was super expensive and not that cool. Here's a couple of pics though.
This was cool. A square made completely out of pollen.
Then we just walked around and around and around and ate lots of yummy food!
The Lego Store!
Grand Central Station!
New World Trade Centers.
And memorial. This place was incredible. I would definitely like to go back and spend more time here. The museum was closed when we went so I'd like to see it. But this my friends is a sacred place. And the reverence that is there is amazing. Especially because it is in the middle of New York. Such a cool place.
We didn't go out to the Statue but went to the park where you can see her the best.
This was what we watched in the back of a cab. They were beating on this guy like he was a drum.
I swear this was the littlest scariest elevator EVER! It went up to Alan's tiny little office they have there.
Dinner MMMMMM
This was before I got there and the whole reason Alan was there. Some TV interview.
Empire State Building!
Time Square! (it was super lame. But I can at least say I've been there!)
We stayed in the same hotel Gossip Girl is filmed in :)

Sooooo much fun! Getting away with the hubby is always a treat and this was no exception. We also shopped and shopped and it was so fun! The shopping there is too much fun! Can't wait to go again sometime!
Goodbye New York!


























No comments:
Post a Comment