So, as you can tell I'm still trying to figure out settings. I'm getting closer and closer to signing up for a class. I read some of the manual when we were in Florida but have completely forgotten all of it. Anyways, here's our Easter weekend :)
Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt. How fun!!!!!! Loved it. Kids did too. It was a great time :)
Our favorite Easter Egg Hunt is the Morgan egg hunt. I love it. The kids love it. And its great!!
He's ready!
And he's off! Alan was at the other field with Gracie. But boy oh boy this boy would've made him proud! He was off and running!
Found a creeepy bunny. Doesn't he look creepy to you? Super creepy. Jake didn't care though!
I kinda sucked it up at taking pictures. You know its kinda mass chaos and that wee little one sure makes things a little more difficult. Jake found 2 or 3 eggs with numbers on them (Told you daddy would be proud!) which means a free basket full of candy from Sweets candy factory. Oh my yummyiness. Which its a good thing he found more than one because poor sweet Gracie has to go with the older age group now (Ya know 5-7) and those kids are vicious. She only got one or two eggs total. But life was good once the basket of candy was given to her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment