July 25, 2012

One last tumbling competiton :)

Ok. You probably get tired of all Gracie's competition stuff. But you're just going to have to deal with it unfortunately. Sorry. 

So the practice before the big State or Regional comp. (Regional maybe?) Gracie came home and told me. Mom I stop between my backhandsprings. What? Whatever. Totally blew it off. (She's been doing backhandsprings for over a year. And not just one. Ten or 12 in a row) Well. She proved me wrong. In a competition she could've won in every way. She had a mental block. And its only been in the last week (its the end of July now. Yes that's how far behind I am) and this competition was in April, that she's started to be normal and whip out her crazy tricks again. So yes I was disappointed in this competition. Only because I knew she didn't do her best. I still to this day don't know why she wouldn't do them right. Blows my mind.









On a good, fun note. Since the competition was in Heber we decided to shack up in a hotel :) Such fun. I only took these couple of pics of the sweet baby. Shame on me! But we had a blast and the kids swam until the place shut down!

 Miss B LOVED swimming. I loved that it wore her plumb out!

No comments: