June 18, 2012

Florida Day 5-8

And the last few days of the trip we did a whole lot of nothing. Seriously. We ate good food. I read a bunch of books. I tried to figure out my camera (I forgot everything I read an hour later) This is one where I figured out the black and white function. We hit the pool a couple times.
We found a frog several times on our doorstep. (And a snake as we were leaving. Scared the crap out of us.)
Then. The whole reason we came!!!

Ken was getting a super cool award from the Postmaster General. Mail Innovator of the Year. Super cool!!




Congrats Ken!!
Then we took a tour of the facilities where all the classes had been held.




And then it was time to say goodbye :(
A quick pit stop at the temple on our way out of town. . . .

Beautiful.





No comments: