So as I'm trying very hard to avoid the housework that so desperately needs done. I decided to update
the blog he he anything to get me out of it. I work better under pressure anyways and since my deadline isn't for like 4 more hours I have time to kill right?? Plus I'm super behind on the blogging. Yet again.....So here goes a month and a half ago our dear ol' Daddy had a birthday.
These 2 were more excited for it than he was :)
Jake's present first!
A Real Soccer hat :) Daddy loved it (for reals. Which is amazing because he's super picky about his hat. He still wears it all the time a month later!)
Miss B was there too.
And a soccer ball from Gracie.
| And then it was off to work for Daddy. We kept ourselves busy waiting for the party to happen :) |
| We played at the park! |
| We had a dentist appt |
After the dentist appointment we grabbed ourselves some Costa Vida and then strapped these bad boys on. . . ..
And played us a couple rounds of bowling. . . .
Miss B someday you will join the fun. Today I was content to leave you strapped in where you couldn't move!
Ahhhh :)
Heck there was even some dancing going on. It was quite entertaining.
Miss B didn't think so though.
This little girl wanted in on our action.
Yes, I lost. Even to the kids.
I have to say we partied it up for Daddy's birthday!! Happy Birthday Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment