Two week photo shoot. I had some helpers :) and still figuring out the new camera!
So teeny still.
Crazy kids. Even Brighton fits in in this picture.
Don't you feel kinda bad for this kid? She gets mauled all day every day. I keep telling Gracie. I'm going to come in when you're sleeping and start kissing you all over your face and moving your arms and holding you and whatever else it is that she does to poor Brighton.
Jake's a little better. He ignored her for the first week or so and then he started wanting to hold her more. Only for a minute or so. Most of the time you'll find him laying on the blanket next to her watching t.v. (pictures coming its really cute).
Poor sweet thing definitely doesn't lack for attention. At 2 weeks she still wears newborn size clothes, doesn't sleep at night and is just starting to focus on us. She is such a sweet thing. We love her sweet spirit in our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment