Congrats! What exciting news, I hope you get feeling better soon.
Congratulations!!! So exciting, hope you start to feel better soon. Although what a great reason to be feeling under the weather.
Yay, I am so happy for you!
We are thrilled that you have the Egyptian Flu and you're gonna be a Mummy!!! :)
Yahoo! And let the true chaos begin! :)So fun!We are so very excited for you guys!
So fun!!! When do you find out what you're having? Our little ones will be so close, again! Congrats!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! What exciting news, I hope you get feeling better soon.
Congratulations!!! So exciting, hope you start to feel better soon. Although what a great reason to be feeling under the weather.
Yay, I am so happy for you!
We are thrilled that you have the Egyptian Flu and you're gonna be a Mummy!!! :)
Yahoo! And let the true chaos begin! :)
So fun!
We are so very excited for you guys!
So fun!!! When do you find out what you're having? Our little ones will be so close, again! Congrats!!
Post a Comment