Day #1 - The Junk Drawer!
1. Find a drawer, any drawer (preferribly your junk drawer), and take a picture as it looks right now. No cheating here. We want to see chaos!
2. Now empty the contents into a large box. ALL OF THEM! (Trust me, the box will be much easier than the counter... you can transport it). 
(I'm still waiting for my repaired camera to come home so we get the old camera and its awesome blurriness)
3. Get a soapy washcloth and wipe the drawer clean.
4. Now, go collect some of those organizing containers that I had you stash away and place them in the drawer. The more containers you have, the more organized you are going to stay!
5. Set up your bins & trash can near you: one bin for "keep", the trash can bin for "toss", and the "donation box" you set aside earlier in the week.
6. Get your box of drawer contents, take a seat at the table, and start purging. Keep ONLY what you have used in the last 3 months. Toss everything else... either in the donation box or the trash.
7. After you have gone through the whole box, you can start organizing! This is the fun part. Try to keep like items together. Isn't organizing fun?
3 comments:
Love it friend, looks fantastic!
Wah hooooo looks great I'm doing that to my bedroom today :)
awesome. I am copying you, my house needs this bad. You think your junk drawer looked bad, you should see the amount of crap I shove in mine. Haha.
Post a Comment